Ian's cousin, Suzanne, sent me the link to her blog today - what a great idea...so I had to try it out myself! I'm not sure what kind of 'commitment' I can make to keeping this up to date, but I'll give it a try!
We're a few days past Jackson's 2 week 'birthday' and we're all hanging in there just fine. Last night was the first really tough night - perhaps he was going through a growth spurt or something but he insisted waking up almost every hour...needless to say he slept most of the day today - he was pooped (as was Mom and Dad)!!
Last time he was weighed he was 8lbs 1 oz, so just a smidge over his birth weight (which was 8lbs). He seems to change a little every day but remain adorable!
Here is my favourite pic of my little guy...only 2 days old here but a real pumpkin! I'll put some new pic's up when I get a chance.
Colleen
2 comments:
He's adorable! Congratulations you guys! I'm looking forward to making a trip out to your neck of the woods for a visit.
I just knew you would like the idea! Happy blogging:) Sue.
Post a Comment