Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Post Coming Soon!!

Has it really been 2.5 months since I posted last? Yikes!

Well - sorry to any of you out there are are waiting for more pic's of our cutie pie...the should be up in the next couple days.

Jack is turning into such a big boy. He loves to put stuff away (at least someone in our house finally does) and he likes to participate in activities, for example he likes to take cheese strings out of the wrapper, he likes to put wrappers in the garbage and he likes to carry his diaper downstairs to put in the garbage as well. And if I'm looking around the fridge for something - he stands next to me and looks as well and then closes the fridge when I'm done. And he gets really mad if he doesn't have his own spoon or fork to eat with - even if he still needs some help from mom or dad he likes to do it himself.

And he's started saying more words (they aren't totally clear or perfect but they sure are funny)...he can say 'mom', 'daddy' (he won't say 'mommy' or 'dad' though), 'car', 'puppy', 'pooper' (yup that's right), 'cheese', 'cracker', and a few others that I can't recall right now.

He also thinks he's soooooo funny! He spins himself in circles and then gets dizzy and falls and thinks it is just hysterical! And he'll reach out to give you something and then pull it away - and laughs and laughs (we'll deal with this once we stop finding it funny).

Anyway - we took some pictures the other day specifically to post since it had been so long so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any new pictures or posts . . . . I'm waiting (tap, tap, tap). Hee hee!