Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'll be bloggin' in 2 months...

It's much faster to post pic's on Facebook so I just uploaded 2 new albums for summer 2008 and then fall/winter 2008/09. I still have to upload some photos from our recent visit to Vancouver...but be patient!!!

I assure you I'll be blogging soon enough. I'm going on maternity leave again in April 2009...so I'll probably be on Facebook 12 times a day and on the blog daily!! For those that don't know my due date is April 17...but I'm off work around April 3...I cannot believe it's just around the corner! No idea if it's a boy or girl but if I had to guess I'm leaning towards boy...there...I've said it - you can refer back to this post if I'm wrong to laugh at my bad guessing:)

It feels a bit like baby mania...we got to see our new (ish) nephew Liam when we went back to Vancouver - he was 4months+ when we saw him but he small and cute and cuddly...definitely still a cutie pie baby! Our friends Amber/Alan are expecting in August (congrats!!) and Barbara-Ann and Dan are expecting in August as well. And two of Ian's cousines are due in June...yeah...babies babies babies...how exciting!

See you all soon:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for the "shout out". I can't wait until you are on leave!! I love reading your blog!!