Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy 2 Month Birthday Jackson!

Today Jackson is 2 months old! My oh my how the time flies by! I don't really think he's changed too much in the last two months...except that he's not so wrinkly and he's filled out a bit (and I'm pretty sure he's almost 12lbs now...not the official weight, but based on our home scale he's right around there...4 pounds in 2 months most people would be freaking out if that happened to them!)


We had a little visit with Baba this weekend (Ian's mom - Marianna). Jack slept for the first half of the visit then was a fuss pot for the second half. I keep telling him he needs to be on his best behaviour around Baba...so he can score extra kolbassa and perogies when he gets older (and then pass them along to mom and dad) :)


And just to keep things real, here is the face we see fairly frequently. He still isn't smiling a whole lot...he 'coos' and 'oohs' at things and we sometimes get a little smile or a half smile...he's quite the serious baby. But when he pouts - I'm telling you he's got the lip and the eyes down pat! He's had this 'perfect' pout since he was born...I guess Mom and Dad just aren't that exciting!

Happy 2 month birthday Jackson!
Love Mom and Dad.

No comments: