Saturday, June 2, 2007


I realized I'm surrounded by boys in this house! Perhaps that's good...I get to do all the 'girly' stuff without anyone getting in the way...haha!

The picture of Jackson in the slideshow in all orange is his unofficial 'official' BC Lions fan outfit. His great-uncle Allan actually bought him a real BC Lions sleeper with the logo and a football on the bum...but it's a little big, so we'll save it for the end of this season and post pictures then. For now, he's got the orange socks, the orange shirt, and the cargo pants with orange stitching (Ian wants to put a number on the shirt but we're not sure if we should go with the number for Paris Jackson, or 'Action' Jackson...stay tuned for our decision!). I supposed I went overboard with the sunglasses...but they were so darn cute I couldn't resist.

No comments: