[This picture was taken at Jack's Uncle Alex's yard sale. Not sure if Jack helped sales - but he sure had no problem getting comfy.]
Friday, September 7, 2007
You know you have a boy when...
So tonight I was giving Jack his bath. A couple weeks ago he started grabbing his feet and toes while in the bath...other times as well...but I particularly notice it when he's in the bath because it makes it hard to wash all his nooks and crannies...anyway...this week he has started putting his toes in his mouth (before this week I used to put his toes into his mouth for him...I found it quite funny). Well...the point to this story is...tonight he was grabbing his feet and sticking his toes in his mouth and when he finally managed to grab both his feet at the same time and pulled his feet to his mouth he let out a toot...not a little one...not a man size one...but loud enough that I noticed it...so as I looked down at him...I caught him smiling - apparently he was quite pleased with himself! Sigh...life with a boy has begun!
[This picture was taken at Jack's Uncle Alex's yard sale. Not sure if Jack helped sales - but he sure had no problem getting comfy.]
[This picture was taken at Jack's Uncle Alex's yard sale. Not sure if Jack helped sales - but he sure had no problem getting comfy.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment