Jack has been a super good big brother - he's very interested in Jessica, he says "don't cry baby" when she cries, he brings her her soother if he sees she is without it, and he is a really good helper and will do almost anything mom and dad ask him to do. I can hardly believe he's 2 years old already and cannot believe that he was once as small as Jessica - and can't believe that she will soon be as big and fun as Jack! What a pair they will be:)
I have a bunch of videos that take forever to upload - so I'll start working on that today and hopefully get them posted in the next few days. Stay tuned!
Otherwise - all is well with all of us here at the Caldwell house!




1 comment:
A year from now you will look back in amazement at how young Jack was when Jessica was born. Everyone looks happy & healthy - congrats again!!
Post a Comment