Here are some photos of Halloween. Jack (clearly) was a Dalmation puppy (thanks once again to Old Navy for the fab costume!). We went out around 6pm with Jack's two little friends, Shelley and Ava (the girls are cousins, and all three have gone to daycare together since the all started daycare about a year and a half ago).

We had just done about 8 houses, the kids totally understood what was going on and we were ready to do some more! Jack is using his Pumpkin here as a 'guitar'...strumming away!!
Here we are returning home after the night. I think we got home around 8pm or so...the kids did really well. Poor Jack was so tired! A couple nights before he had had a really high temperature (around 105.6...yikes!) and he had a bad cough still...but he was well enough to go trick or treating!
All Jack wanted was a little box of Smarties once we got home. He looks so tired here! But - never fear...the children all played for about 90 minutes like crazed lunatics...running around, going bonkers...so he still had a reserve of energy even after this picture!
This is Jessica eating her first really solid food...a cracker! She LOVED it...took the whole thing very seriously!
Definitive proof that the child sleeps on her stomach...ah-ha...I caught her! I actually refer to her as a 'splatterpus' because it always looks like she's fallen from the sky and gone 'splat' when she's sleeping on her tummy in the crib!
We actually didn't have that many leaves to rake this year but it still had to be done! I had bought Jack a little rake and shovel from Winners of all places earlier in the year ($6...how could I resist!). So Jack did a little bit of helping!
I'm so happy I finally found scarves for the kids...you'd think it wouldn't be that hard but I tell you...I've been looking and looking and finally found them at Wal-Mart.
As I mentioned in my last post - Jessica has refused to sit when we've tried to put her in a sitting position. So this picture is of the second time she was on her tummy and put herself in a sitting position with no assistance from us! Apparently she sits when she feels like it and no time else!
And this was taken when I was making lunch for the kids and I heard Jack talking to Jessica...looked down...saw this and grabbed the camera. Seriously - we're so lucky - Jack is sooooo good with Jessica! Hopefully she is good to him too! (I keep picturing a conversation with her when she's 20 something where I'm sternly saying "you're brother has been so good to you forever and you are so mean to him!!"...haha).
No comments:
Post a Comment