I took the kids to see Santa yesterday and they did awesome. I'll have to get Ian to scan in the photo so that I can post it. Other than that - not much is new!
I'm also uploading a bunch of videos to YouTube...follow the link in the post below and you can view them probably later today or tomorrow.
Around the middle of November Jessica started being able to stand and hold herself in a standing position if you placed her there. She thought this was pretty cool (she still couldn't pull herself into the standing position yet though).
Jack thought this was pretty cool as well!
And then about 2 or 3 weeks later I was upstairs in the kitchen and I looked down and found that she had figured out how to get herself standing up! So I quickly grabbed this picture. By the end of this day she could pull herself up on anything as long as she could get her little fingertips up there!!
My birthday!
Our thermometer on December 13, 2009! Yes...it's on the 'minus' side...brrrr....
But hey, Edmonton is not always all that bad. Weather that cold will chill your drinks in about 5 or so minutes!
Jack's letter to Santa. He did the coloring - obviously! He told me what to write...and no, we didn't prompt him to ask for a stocking for Jessica. And it was true about the "too much" part...I asked him if he wanted to add 'books and music' to the list and he said "no Mommy, that's too much". Hopefully he always stays so sweet:)
Decorating the Christmas tree. Jack also put the angel on top with a little help from Mom!
He figured it out in no time! But of course he kept putting all the ornaments on the same branches:)
She sits like this all the time...grabs the bar on the high chair with her toes. I had to get a picture!
Jack always insists I take a picture of him when the camera comes out...yes I see that his pants are dirty now...oh well...still a cute picture:)
Now that Jessica can sit in the bath I think she finds it way more interesting. We don't normally bath them together - just easier not too...but on this night it worked out.
My two goofballs:)
No comments:
Post a Comment