Totally a Father/Son moment...lacing up Jack's first pair of real ice skates!

Crawling in the snow, this was about 2 seconds before she did a faceplant in the show...didn't like that so much!
Jack helped me shovel the driveway this morning! It was cold but he was bundled up...I love the rosy cheeks:)
10 minutes later, still has rosy cheeks!

Jammies with no footies...so cute to see the little feet and toes. This is how she sleeps...face plant in the mattress!

Jack and Mom!

Doodle!!

Liam! (16 months old)
Climbing the hill (it's not very big). Ian with Jack and Auntie Christina by herself...where's Liam??? haha)!
Jessica bundled up to go sledding. I laughed out loud when I saw this picture as I didn't realize I had Jack's head in the back ground...haha.Liam getting ready for sledding!
Auntie Grace and Jessica!

This is why she is trouble! I put her sitting on the chair to get a picture...this is 1 second later!




















No comments:
Post a Comment