Jack's been quite fussy the last day or so - I'm hoping it's not the beginning of colic - Ian assures me it's not so I'm going to be positive and hope he's just a bit gassy...I think it might be a ploy to get Mom or Dad to hold him though because he settles right down if we go for a walk, in the car, or in the bath (he's the only baby I know that screams when he is taken out of the bath and loves being in the bath...bizarre). Oh - and in case I haven't mentioned it, he was born with a little tooth (front bottom)...in case you're wondering...no, it's not 'normal'...so the tooth has pushed through and he's got a little sharp part of the tooth sticking out which might also be causing him some pain! I tried to get a picture so you know I'm not crazy, but it's a bit too little right now. Well - hope everyone is doing well, talk to you soon!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Jack's been quite fussy the last day or so - I'm hoping it's not the beginning of colic - Ian assures me it's not so I'm going to be positive and hope he's just a bit gassy...I think it might be a ploy to get Mom or Dad to hold him though because he settles right down if we go for a walk, in the car, or in the bath (he's the only baby I know that screams when he is taken out of the bath and loves being in the bath...bizarre). Oh - and in case I haven't mentioned it, he was born with a little tooth (front bottom)...in case you're wondering...no, it's not 'normal'...so the tooth has pushed through and he's got a little sharp part of the tooth sticking out which might also be causing him some pain! I tried to get a picture so you know I'm not crazy, but it's a bit too little right now. Well - hope everyone is doing well, talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jack looks very big for three weeks old.
BTW The reason he's upset when he comes out of the tub is because he cold. He's not used to it yet. Our kids were the same way, until we bought a portable heater for the bathroom. We put it the counter and set it to 31 degrees. It sounds hot but when you're wet 31 still feels cold. The downside is you will feel hot when you are bathing him.
Yeah - I figured he was cold but I'm quite thrilled that he doesn't scream the entire bath time...so I can deal with a little at the end (ha - does that make me a bad mom?). Good suggestion with the heater though - I'll keep it in mind if the crying starts driving me insane! Oh - we had him weighed yesterday (at 4 weeks) and he's now 8lbs, 10oz...so he's getting bigger!!
Post a Comment