Here is a video of Jackson rolling over...sort of! He's figured out how to go stomach to back...but he hates his tummy time so much that he usually starts freaking out before he considers rolling over (and I guess he knows that freaking out means mom will pick him up...bad habit - I know). When he was just an itty bitty little baby he rolled over a few times (at about 10 days old then again at about 3 weeks) I was surprised and thought it was probably just a fluke...and I guessI was right because he didn't care to repeat it again until recently!
Okay, okay, okay...I know we're not supposed to give him raw / solid...whatever...food until he's older but c'mon...he's a bit of a lump on a log (a lump that smiles and giggles but still a lump) so Ian and I find enjoyment in doing things we're not supposed to (heehee). We like to see his reaction to different foods...I have let him gum my nectarine (a big hit), given him a smear of yogurt (a big hit...can't remember what flavor), let him gum a piece of orange (so-so reaction), had a swig or two of alcohol (kidding...just making sure you're reading closely). Anyway, on this day - don't know what prompted it...but we decided to let him have a little taste of the pickled ginger that comes with sushi...he LOVED IT!! Please understand - we don't let him actually eat these things...we just let him get a bit of the flavor on his lips and gums...but in this instance - holy crap-oly we had to hold onto that ginger for dear life...did I say he LOVED IT?! See for yourself....
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment