Thursday, August 9, 2007

Totally stolen...

I'm soooo mad at the photography company that came to take pictures of Jackson back in June...they totally dilly dallied around with making an appointment to view the photos and despite my multiple phone messages to them (starting off nice, getting more and more grumpy) they never called me back!!! Today, some poor woman who had no idea what was going on phoned to give me the electronic link to the photos...so I didn't get mad at her - she didn't even know there had been a problem...argh!

Anyway - I'm not paying them a cent for any photos so I'll have to be satisfied looking at them on line...or well...anyway...nuff said.

Here are some of the best shots...enjoy:)








3 comments:

strangelogik said...

Holy crap is that kid CUTE! I love those photos +o)

<3 Tracy

The Kubbs said...

Those are sooo Cute! Where did you have them done?

Colleen & Ian said...

We had them done at the end of June, he was about 2.5 months old...