Here is a video of Jack playing the piano then being his usual goofball self...
As with many babies Jessica is not a fan of tummy time. She starting rolling from her stomach to back while at my parents house - she was about 3.5 months old. So I thought I'd better get at least one little video of her for the 'record'!
So...Jack starting rolling back to stomach when he was about 7 months old...in this video Jessica is 4.5 months old and decided on this day that she was roll around. She looks a little awkward in this one as she had only just done it for the first time a few minutes before...but now...a few days later she does it no problem! Yikes...I wonder if this means she'll be crawling sooner as well...sigh...
And here is Jessica in her bumbo playing with her sunshine toy...very fun indeed...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!! They are so cute!!
Post a Comment