Thursday, September 24, 2009
Ice Cream Truck
I've never bought Jack anything from an ice cream truck. He has a 'Hot Wheels' Ice Cream truck and likes to play with it but I've never really told him what a real ice cream truck can do. We were outside today and he was riding his tricycle and we could hear an ice cream truck coming close...my heart sunk...I'm thinking "oh goodness, we're going to have a meltdown when I don't buy him anything" (note: it was just before dinner...AND...we have treats in the house...AND...god help me if I have to buy something from the ice cream truck every single time it comes by or else suffer the consequences). Then the evil truck must have spotted us nestled away in the corner of our cul-de-sac and it turned onto our cul-de-sac (there were no other kids out at all...I thought this was some seriously dirty game this ice cream truck driver was playing...how dare he!!!...haha!!). Anyway, Jack stopped riding his bike and watched it and listened to the music as it went all the way around the cul-de-sac and then when it started leaving Jack started clapping and waved at it and said "bye ice cream truck"...and carried on riding his bike. I love that kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment