Random Jackson rambling....Hanging out, Playdates, Time with Dad, etc.
Jackson just hanging out - sitting on the top of the couch (with assistance from Ian of course).
Jack found his hands a few days ago...he's been randomly exploring them for a few weeks but now they are in his mouth at every opportunity. We think he might be right handed because that happens to be the one that always has the most slobber on it!
Ian and Jack enjoying some Dad and baby time. Sometimes I really feel bad that Ian only gets to see him in the evening and on weekends...but I'll admit that on some days (although very rare) I would gladly change places...but then I think, nah - it's more fun hanging out with Jack all day.
Jack really liked his snuggly carrier when he was really little, then he decided that it wasn't really for him. Yesterday Ian decided to try it out and this time we let Jack face forward...his head is just barely steady enough (although he's still a tiny bit bobble headed). Jack seemed to enjoy seeing that there is a world out there to be explored - until then he'd only ever seen Mom or Dad's face when he went for walks...poor little dude!
I hosted a little get together for the moms and babies from our prenatal class today. Only 3 moms were able to make it but it was still really fun and nice to share all the baby craziness together. The babies in this picture (counter-clockwise starting with Jack) are Jackson, Jacob, Elizabeth and Lily. If you look closely you can see Jacob's dimples...how adorable!
And of course I snapped a few shots of my guy...looking so cute in his crazy chair!
Here is my first attempt at posting a video...hopefully it works! This is just a little video of Jackson watching his mobile. He loves it (thanks Auntie Christina and family!). This was shot a few weeks ago - more recently he's really taken a liking to the yellow fish and even smiles and squeals when it passes over him! What a goofy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment