I'm in heaven...what could make life any better! [For anyone that is currently saying 'huh'...I'm a crazy Tori Amos fan and last Monday I went to her concert, got to meet her and sat in the 2nd row...it was amazing! She rocks my socks.]
Oh my gosh, that second picture looks like she's looking right at you!! I'd like to keep in touch! It was so nice to meet you at the concert. I even got a little virtual hi from the gal (Raena from Edmonton) sitting on the end of the isle in her review of the concert on Undented. I saw your(?) video posts too. How cool! I'm still reeling from the experience! I won't forget it.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that second picture looks like she's looking right at you!! I'd like to keep in touch! It was so nice to meet you at the concert. I even got a little virtual hi from the gal (Raena from Edmonton) sitting on the end of the isle in her review of the concert on Undented. I saw your(?) video posts too. How cool! I'm still reeling from the experience! I won't forget it.
Say, are you on Facebook?
Post a Comment