Monday, December 24, 2007

This is what we do Christmas Eve!

Ian and I don't really have any particular Christmas traditions. Of course we do the usual Christmas morning together - then off to one of our parents houses, then back home, then off to the other parents house for Christmas dinner. We stopped exchanging presents a few years ago...I know BORING!!!! but really, we stopped because there wasn't anything we really needed and we preferred to buy things that we needed, together, during the year. I know...BORING!!! Haha!

This year with Jack, we've started trying to decide what our new traditions will be. We haven't really come up with anything yet:( We actually decided not to do pictures with Santa (long explanation - not very exciting so I won't get into it) and that we wouldn't go to crazy with presents for Jack. Especially this year...he doesn't even know what Christmas is yet!

So maybe...maybe...this will become our Christmas Eve tradition. Dressing poor little Jack attack up in goofy hats or clothes and taking pictures that he'll groan at when he's older;)





























Oh - and the puppy of course...we'll have to dress him up so he feels included! Even with only one eye showing, it's pretty clear he's sending a definite "not impressed" vibe my way!














So we decorated the tree. Put out the presents after Jack went to be (not like he'd notice, but it's kinda fun to pretend he cares...it'll be good practice for next year).



















We bought Jack a 6 foot long stuffed dog...it is so big!! Benson was a little wary of it at first but then he decided to just ignore it - so of course I made him sit near it to get this lovely photo! Poor Benson...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: