
Yesterday (Thursday July 12) was Jackson's 3 month birthday. No - we didn't do anything to celebrate...just took some pictures! I'm hoping that by the end of the year we'll be able to line them all up (month by month) and see how he really 'grew up'! I can't believe how fast time flies - Emma and Sophia turn 1 year old this month, Isabella turns 5 this month (holy smokes - I totally remember her when she was just brand new), Alex turned thirty something (I'll leave it for him to tell you...) and our kitty cat Simon turned 8 this month...wow!

Here is Benson giving Jackson his 3 month birthday kisses! I almost think Jack likes it.

And here is a picture taken this evening of Jack watching his first football game with Ian! The picture on the tv didn't turn out well (obviously) but if you look closely you can see that it's the screen at the beginning of the game showcasing the 2 starting quarterbacks (game was Lions v. Saskatchewan). Jackson is a super fan...even wearing his team colors!

And here is Benson looking bored because he didn't get a walk during the day...it was too hot for a puppy - I tried to explain that to him but he still doesn't understand people talk...and quite frankly, telling him he couldn't go for a 'walk' because of the heat only got him excited because he only hears the word 'walk'!!
No comments:
Post a Comment