Sunday, July 8, 2007

Here are some pic's from swimming at Greenaway Pool. It was a little chilly on this day but we decided to go anyway.











Check out Jack's belly, he must be getting fed yummy stuff (I'm going to have to stop giving him beer though - I think that's what's causing the gut...haha).










He does not like his tummy time as much as this picture might suggest. From the time I put him on his belly to the time he started crying I think he lasted about 45 seconds or so! I just happened to have the camera handy just in time.









These 'Bumbo Seats' are wonderful. He doesn't mind hanging out here if he's not getting tired. He actually is starting to look like a little person when he's sitting up!










We had our prenatal class reunion last Thursday and it was wonderful to see all the babies and parents doing well. There were 8 babies in all. Jack was the second oldest and the youngest was only born 4 weeks ago (so 8 weeks after Jack). Jack is the third baby from the bottom of the picture - in true form - crying! Actually a few of the babies were crying so it didn't matter...and some of the babies never even made a peep...at least Jack wasn't the first to cry, I don't know who was but I know Jack made sad / frowning faces first for a while and then let himself go!









Here are all the proud parents with their babies. Hopefully we'll get to see some or all of them again soon - it's nice to know other people with babies, going through the exact same stuff we are!








I just think this is a neat view of the kids...

No comments: