I couldn't decide which picture to put up so I thought I'd put up both...here is my boy - some weird combination of Yoda and cutie pie! He has always loved his bath - and although he used to scream when he was taken out, that stopped about a month or so ago...thank goodness!


Benson (our puppy) still just loves Jackson. I think he might think he's a puppy or something animal-like...boy will he be surprised when Jack grows into a tail-pulling, hair-grabbing, toddler. Jack has the stunned look on his face (in the picture where Benson has his head down) because Benson just finished making sure all of Jack's head was licked - at least twice over!
Jackson loves it when Dad comes home! Doesn't matter how the day has gone or what he's in the middle of doing - he always has a smile for Ian when he comes home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment