Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A bunch of videos...

Here is a video of the kids at the Canada Day celebration...one of the mom's (Amanda) is playing ring around the rosy with the kids...I think it's hysterical how she 'makes' the kids fall down at the end:0



Here is a video of Jack after the Canada Day celebration...he was VERY tired!



Jack is starting to learn counting! He is often a reluctant performer for the camera! One this day we learned 'seven'...so he is very focused on that:)



Here is more counting...



Jack asked to hold Jessica...he is very gentle with her!



I just love how Jessica is staring at him in this video like "Are you kidding me???"

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the vids of Jack holding Jessica!! If a couple of years, you will look back and be amazed at how small Jack was when Jessica came home (even though he is getting to be such a little man!!).
Jack looks like such a gentle big brother! Very cute!