I have some more recent pic's of the two kids which I'll upload by middle of next week...and some cute video of Jack counting...stay tuned...
But...I had Jack home today - first day of his 'part time daycare' situation. The day went well. We went to the park, played with playdough, had lunch, had 3 hour naps (the kids did...I make cards - yeah stamping!!), and had a good time. But...here are some things that I was told by Jack today (all in one day!):
- "Mommy make train"...said when playing with playdough. So I made a sad attempt to make a bad train and clearly it was bad because Jack looked at it and said "Daddy do it". Sigh...
- At the park Jack was in the swing and I was pushing him (what else are you supposed to do?) and Jack said "Mommy, no push"...when I kept pushing him a little bit he said "Mommy, hands in pockets"...hmmm...I guess I've been told.
- Before nap time Jack kept saying "no nap, no nap" but he was being funny and laughing at himself (he was saying it in a funny voice and he was 'foolin'' as we call it). He then started to get a bit more serious and in the end he still had a nap much to his dismay. After I went in and woke him up (after 3 hours) I went to feed Jessica in her room...Jack came in about 5 minutes later and looked at me and said (in all seriousness) "no nap". Hmmm...at least he's persistent!
- We phoned my mom today (Grandma) and I had her on speaker phone so Jack could talk...Grandma said 'hi' and I said "say hi Jack" and he said "hi Grandma Cho-o-bee"...haha...I love that he says their last name (by the way - we taught him our last name and he now thinks that my name is "mommy cal-well", Ian is "daddy cal-well" and Jessica is sometimes "baby cal-well"...haha!).
- I started saying to Jack "I love you lots" and he repeats it...then I say "I love you more" and he repeats it...then I say "I love you to the sky" and he repeats it. Today in the car I started by saying "I love you lots" and he said to me "I love you lots to the sky"...haha - I think he 'won' that one:)
Hope you had one or two good laughs!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment