Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here are some good pictures of our smiley baby!!



These are some of the events at the Canada Day Celebration.

In a bulldozer...

On a fire truck with his friends (Shelley and Ava)...
Talking to a policeman...Jack was very interested in his 'brown' gloves...the policeman was talking to him but he just kept pointing to the gloves and saying "brown?"!
And this was how Jessica spent Canada Day at the park while Jack explored the activities!

Jack knows the Bumbo is for Jessica but he thought it would be funny to sit in it (I know the picture of his face is weird but it was the only shot I could get of him in the Bumbo).
Haha...both watching TV (bad parents!!).
Trying to get both kids in bed at the same time can be tough when I'm on my own...I'm trying to find a few options that can keep Jack busy while I get Jessica down. Here is Jack curled up on the couch watching his 'Cars' movie (his current fave!) and if you look closely you'll see he's even holding a Cars book from Auntie Erin and Uncle Alex! He didn't actually stay here very long - maybe 15 minutes but it helped!

And this is where I found Jack another time when I left him watching his movie for a few minutes while I put Jessica down. What a nut!

1 comment:

Amber said...

What cuties!! I can't believe how quickly Jessica is getting so big!!