Saturday, July 4, 2009

Status Update - Playdough Train...

I asked Jack to tell 'Daddy' about the playdough train this morning here is how the conversation went down:

Mom: "Jack, did we play with playdough yesterday?"
Jack: "Yup"
Mom: "Do you remember what you asked mommy to make for you?"
Jack: "Train...train no good"
Ian: (laughing)
Mom: "Oh, was the train no good?"
Jack: "Yup. Daddy do it."

Oh and one more 'funny' thing I forgot to mention yesterday...Jack got a toy helicopter with a Batman figure in it from Baba last time she came out to visit. I was telling Jack that the name of the toy figure is "Batman" and a little while after I told him that I asked him what the name of the toy was...he said "Bat guy". (Note: for a while Jack was referring to all men as 'daddies' and all women as 'mommies' so I started telling him that it was actually a 'guy' or a 'girl'...maybe in hindsight I should have said 'man' or 'woman'...apparently Bat'man' is not in his vocabulary).

No comments: