Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jessica is 3 Months Old!

Jessica turned 3 months old last weekend...finally! Whew...that might sound bad but seriously - the first 3 months is toughest in my opinion and I can feel that we're getting into the swing of things now. Her naps still leave something to be desired but we're working on that. But she's sleeping well at night and truthfully - she's a good little baby! I decided to take out a bunch of the next size clothes and see if they fit (the 6mos clothing)...most stuff is starting to fit her and I realized she has many many dresses! I'm quite practical when it comes to dressing her - onesies or tshirts, shorts and pants...easy for mom to get her dressed and change diapers and stuff! But I've decided she needs to start wearing all her clothes so dresses are becoming a regular item of choice...and I'm trying to remember to take pictures of her in the dresses because seriously - dresses really make her look like a little girl!

Here is Jessica 2 days after her 3 month 'birthday'. I just realized she's wearing the same shirt as on her 2 month b-day photos...oops.
One of her little dresses. She always grabs the dresses and pulls at them...Ian said this looks like she's showing off that her little underwear match the dress "look mom - they match!".
Another little dress...
Close up of the 'sweet' dress and 'sweet' girl.
Benson - always very protective.